4 matic front wheel CV boots

Just aquired my first MB, a 1993 300TE 4 Matic Wagon, and its basically mint. And....what a damned fine car this MB is!! Can one of you fine fellows tell me how to drop the front axels so I can change
both sets of CV boots as they are rather shot up :oops: ....If you can answer me that, then maybe you might continue to give me some hints on changing the front diff axel seals :lol: , as they are seeping nicely now with the 181,000 miles on them.... The rear Diff seems like childs play, but the front looks tricky.. Surisingly though, all pinion seals are dry front and back so far...... thank you all for your contributions...