Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

VITO CDI 110
I am a new comer for the Benz. Do anyone know to buy the second hand VITO CDI 110 is good or not ? Thanks ! Patrick
9
9

2001 s500 outside temp sensor misreads temp
hello, my friend has a 2001 s500. he's noticed the outside temp sensor has started misreading the temp. today it's about 70 degrees, but the sensor reads -36 degrees!! how do I fix this? should I...

Mirror color change
The heated driverside outside mirror on my 98 E320.has changed from silver to a useless speckled gold color. Was this caused by a faulty heating sensor? Dealer replacement glass cost $265 plus...
2
2

Modulator Replacement Question
The old modulator on my 1981 380sl has a small metal pin that fits into the receptacle on the transmission. However, the Mercedes brand modulator I just bought to replace it comes with a separate,...
3
3

Hello Everyone!!!
I just join this grou and want to say...HELLO!!!
1
1

'79 240D fuel filter questions
1. Is it typical to replace both the primary (inline) and secondary (cannister) filters at the same time? 2. What is the recommended time between changes for each or both? 3. My car is a 1979 but when...
4
4

Happy Holiday Everyone!
Just want to spread the cheers... Been really quiet lately... Not a creature stirring... LOL... Ha! I was twitching... LOL.
3
3

Rocker Arm Removal and Repositioning Quandry
A friend with lot of experience working on MB's and other cars, and I were removing the rockers on different sides of a 380sl engine when I noticed that he wasn't keeping track of where each rocker...
5
5

RetrofitDAB radio?
Hi, Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket or MB DAB radio unit available for fitting to my W203 (2005)?
5
5

c230 mirror --- damage or not? How to fix??
A close relative has a beautiful 1999 c230 with 30,000 miles on it. However, while getting backed out of the garage there was an error in judging distance and the passenger side mirror hit the garage...
13
13

Mercedes 300E, 400E or 500E
Hy everyone! I need help. I am interesed in Mercedes 300E, 400E or 500E, mostly 500E. That is why I have some questions about this great car. I hope that you will help me. Here are my questions:...
3
3

Limited slip for W124 300D?
Anyone know of an aftermarket LSD for this beast? Kleeman and Quaife make them for V8 and V12 Mercs but no joy for us guys whose needs are limited to winter and wet weather driving. From what I've...
24
24

Re: males love to show off in their BMW's
You replied to a spammer, unrelated cross poster and troll. This moron is presently under investigation for violating usenet TOS. Killfile Unless you also want to get charged with usenet abuse.

ML-320 My local service is unable to repair (starting problem) - Where can I get Service Manual ?
My futher have problem with firing his Ml-320 1999 very often it will not start(always cranks)when running it runs perfect.i just dont know when it will not start. Authorised Serviceman said - there...
4
4

Oil Pump Replacement
I'm replacing the oil-pump chain, sprocket and tensioner rail on a 380sl I'm rebuilding, and I'm debating whether to replace the oil pump, too, even though the existing one still looks and works fine...
5
5