400E lights staying on...?

I have a 1993 400E and the sealt belt light in the center roof are flashing on all the time. Any idea?
Also, interior lights do not go off when door is closed...checked switch and
it is controlling lights in the door panels but not the interior lights above?
Thanks in advance!!
snipped-for-privacy@maduellassociates.com
I had the exact problems on my 300E -91. First time it was ice that had built up around the trunk-lid causing it not to close correctly. The second time it was the hood sensor (not stock mounted, it comes with the alarm) that somehow had been decapitated. So check all doorswitches and you'll probably find the problem.