420/560 SEL rear suspention

I was wondering if the rear springs of a 420 sel would fit under m 560 sel.When I bought my car the hydropneumatic shocks were alread removed and regular shocks installed.The car sits very low in th
back and want to level it again.I'm not thinking of using the specia shocks again since everything was disconnected and the pump has bee running pretty much dry.The cost would be to high to replace and i used,who knows what I'm getting I thought more in line of having the suspention of a 420 sel.I don' know yet if it has the same set up with stiffer springs or is it complete different set up If nothing else,I'll be customizing it with air shocks.. Anyone has some info on it or has tried to change it
IMHO you're on the right track - considering 420 rear springs. Suggest you compare part numbers of 420 vs. 560 springs - I'd bet they differ. Also, find out about the spring pads - they may differ to adjust the car's height to be level.
permission.