420 Petrol LeakingFrom Tank Or Pump Area

Hi All
Parked My Old 420 Up Last Night Petrol Leaking Out From Tank & Pump Area Only Seems To Leak When Engine Turn off ?
Looking For Wed Sites With Any Info & Pictures
Regards
Jb

What's the weather like tomorrow? What's wrong with your keyboard? try mercedesshop.com!
The common leak is in the line that goes from the tank into the filter (or is it the pump? It's the one that comes straight off the tank, i.e. no intermediary parts). Richard

It Seems to Have A connection Pipe On Top Of the Pump Feed I Have Yet To Inspect The Problem as I Have Worked on A Lot Of Cars not Mercs
Regards
Jb

It is very common for those hoses to leak after so long... due to age and environmental wear... so change all the hoses you see there.... One problem is no matter what... all the fuel in the tank will drain out... so it is best done with as little fuel as possible in tank.