Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'03 W203 C270cdi - how to change the water pump?
Greetings - for the past few days, my 107,000 mi 03 C270cdi ( South African assembled) has for the past 24 hours been emitting alarming puffs of water vapour from under the hood at standstill, when...
4
4

CLK 200 Engine management light coming on.
Hi friends, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have a CLK 200 and keep getting the engine management light on with the computer reading "Open Circuit P0130 Oxygen Sensor Upstream" I have changed the...
5
5

Phone Installation - C240 (2002)
Hello everyone, I want to install phone on my 2002 C240. My understanding is it will connect to my cell phone and the calls will automatically be received by the car instead of my cell phone (Just...
2
2

noise
When we turn right, up a typical curb or down an incline the chasis apparently makes a noise, It's an SLK. Is it typical for a Mercedes to flex like this?
4
4

Best portable (very small) car battery charger?
I am considering buying a battery charger but am very limited in terms of space. I have been reviewing some online stores and have seen a few chargers that seem to fit what i am looking for but since...
3
3

WWW.DP-MASTERS.CO.UK
This site needs to be submitted to you guys; they have over 25,000 parts with a great online shop and a forum. Go and register now they give you 10% discount on all styling products!!!! Im gettin a...

450SL Headlight Warning Buzzer
Does my '80 450SL not have a warning buzzer for removing the key with the headlights still on or is mine not working? I find it hard to believe my '80 Mercedes wouldn't have one when my '71 Oldsmobile...
1
1

W124 windshield defroster temp?
When I turn on my defroster it gives me one temp, HOT. The thermostat works fine on other settings. Is this normal? JD
4
4

WTB: AMG 7.5 x 17 wheels
Anybody know of a used pair for sale? The ones I ordered from an Ohio company were gorgeous but alas, they sent 8.5" wide wheels. These wheels originally came on the CLK430. JD
3
3

Air Bag(s) for 1982 300 TDT
I fell asleep at the wheel of my 1982 300 TDT on Sept. 28. I woke up in intensive care in Salt Lake City at the University Hospital on October 3. After a few weeks in the hospital to recover from my...
8
8

Cnange bulb on left side of instrument panel
1997 C-280. The bulb has done out that illuminates the water temp and outside temp. How do I change that bulb? Thanks...

Brake light bulbs for 99 ML320
Hi. Where do I find, or does anyone know, the bulb type/number for the brake lights on my 99 ML320? I need a new bulb for the brake light at the bottom of the rear trunk hatch (beneath the window) as...
2
2

1999 300E - hard to start, stalls easily
The subject line describes it all... it cranks but takes forever to start, it might idle for a while but it stalls easily, and putting the tranny in "D" will kill the engine unless I have it revving...
10
10

Maintenance manual CD's 420/560sec 560sel
I have manuals for the above on CD's published date 1991. This is what I used fro maintaining the W126 500sec. If any one wants them at cost lets know. there on 2 cd's about 1.2 Gb total PDF files....

Need rear brake pads
How difficult is it to replace the rear brake pads on a 1997 C-280? Seems I remember that was a bit of a chore on a 1997 Porsche because of the parking brake. I'd also appreciate suggestions of the...
4
4