450 SL hardtop

hi, when attached my hardtop on the left side is higher and positioned more to back side so from the door glass seal and the bottom seal of the hardtop I
can hear whistle, any way I can adjust this
any help?
When you put the hardtop on the car it should sit square on all corners and fit fairly tightly when the header latches and the back deck lid latch are secured. You can adjust the windows for a tighter fit and make sure that the weatherstripping on the hard top is in good condition. That should stop your air noises. If the top doesn't sit properly on the car body that probably means you have some type of frame problem, either with the windshsield header or the car body itself. ___________________________________________