450 SLC - 1980

Hi - can anyone e-mail me technical diagrams of the Fuel Injection system and of the Electronic Ignition system - this is purely for interest at this stage. I just want to know how this wonderful beast I've recently acquired
ticks. The owner's manual seems to be very vague.
Mike Mason
Buy the CD on ebay

this