450 slc won't start

It's a very cold morning here in UK (probably freezing overnight) and my 450 slc will not start. The key will not even turn in the ignition at all. What am I
doing wrong? I've had the car for a week.
You must brake during starting.
Ripa

450 slc will not start. The key will not even turn in the ignition at all. What am I doing wrong? I've had the car for a week.

Try pulling the steering wheel one way and the other WHILE attempting to turn the key. The steering lock sometimes creates enough friction against the switch to make it hard to turn.