450SL Headlight Warning Buzzer

Does my '80 450SL not have a warning buzzer for removing the key with the headlights still on or is mine not working? I find it hard to believe my '80 Mercedes wouldn't have one when my '71 Oldsmobile does.
TIA Shannon '80 450SL 215k mi '86 300SDL 365k mi
It should have it... probably broken. You can add any type of peizo buzzer.