Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

My 2002 CLK430
...came without the built-in phone but all the buttons are there on the steering wheel and radio face. I'm wondering how big a deal it would be to install a Blue Tooth system utilizing the radio...
6
6

Programming garage door opener--C280
I used t have a great set of instructions on programming the garage door opener in a Mercedes...the 3 buttons on the sun visor. Does anyone happen to have some instructions to do that? Thanks, Joe
4
4

99 W210 gear shifting problem
I have had the scan done that shows all sorts of issues with transmission, such as gear not shifting, comression not right etc. Can provide spefic codes if someone has a suggestion. I am having...
7
7

'93 320CE stumbles on acceleration
Hi! I own a '93 320CE and was very satysfied so far. It is equipped with 4-speed automatic gearbox. Few months ago I noticed that sometimes, when I want to accelerate hard from low revs, car has...
19
19

W124 cruise control issue
87 300D 2.5 Turbo Today when coming home from some thrifting (hitting the city thrift shops) my cruise turned on max. I couldn't turn it off by hitting the brakes. So I pulled off the road. When I...
1
1

Cruise Control Issue
87 300D 2.5 Turbo Today when coming home from some thrifting (hitting the city thrift shops) my cruise turned on max. I couldn't turn it off by hitting the brakes. So I pulled off the road. When I...
2
2

1997 Sport AMG ?
A local lot with a good reputation has a used 1997 Sport AMG with 63K miles for $7000. Any comments on that year model please. It handles well, no squeaks or dents that I could detect that would...
5
5

Seattle winter tires
Anybody care to make a recommendation for a studless? I'm leaning toward Nokian but not sure which one would be the best choice. TIA
7
7

items to fix on 1980 300D
ahoy: i've had a 1984 300D Turbo for several years (270k mi.), but the transmission blew and it didn't seem worth fixing. i purchased a 1980 300D (not a turbo). the 1980 (101k mi.) needs some repair,...
1
1

300E largest Rims
Hi All, I still love the look of my W124 and it's still in great shape (other than a crappy idle that I can't fix) I've been noticing that there are a number of people who love the look of this car as...
9
9

Batteries: How maintenance free is "Maintenance Free"?
I bought a DieHard International "Maintenance Free" battery and would like to know if I can just forget it for the next four years or so or if it must be checked and topped up with H2O from time to...
2
2

driving licence
If you want a valid driver licence without taking a test look no further
4
4

Stromberg 175 cdt service manual
Hello. I'm looking for Stromberg 175 cdt service manual pdf, or jpeg. Please Help! regards lunakk

2001 E320 Service items at 63000 miles
I bought this car as a dealer car in Dec 2002 and it has been relatively good so far and the major repair costs have been electronics, CD player and radio replacements. However 2 days ago the check...
12
12

W123 Parking Brake Adjustment
When I release the parking brake the pedal does not move far enough to trip the switch and the light on the dash stays on. I can move the pedal up with my foot and the light will turn off but not...