5 speed in a 240D

Has anyone ever swapped in a 5speed into a 240D? In a previous post there was mention of a five speed being available in a few models including the 240D. I think the overdrive would quiet things down nicely inside the cabin.
I have cruised 65 mph for extended periods but when everyone else is going 75 it would be nice to do at least 70 without the engine sounding like it was going into orbit.
--
Steve

The 240 and 300 engine has the same tranny mount... so yes, you can bolt them up. You might have to figure out which rear end to put in though... the gear ratio.