500/560 SEC

I am buying one as soon as I find one, been looking for almost a year; thanks for the info. I am wondering if anybody has info on the computer? What's with it? I know it's expensive, anybody know when they are programmed
to fail? I am sure these computers are to tell the car to fail, not to prevent it. Any other things to look for appreciated. Thanks in advance

I think you have keen insight into the technology of modern cars and knowing what you know, you should buy a moped.
spoken like a true mechanic or republican thanks for the input and shove it

No, he is right, you are an idiot, and should be limited to riding on a moped
Bernard
"I am wondering if anybody has info on the computer? What's with it? I know it's expensive, anybody know when they are