500 sel gone

Well Im done with my 500 SEL. The timing chain jumped and bent a few valves, and I dont (cant afford) to fix it, so Im going to part it out. The transmission is good, really didnt have any problems with it,
the fluid was pink and no metal shavings when I changed it this week. If you guys are interested in any parts, let me know. This is sure a sad day for sure :(. I loved that car. Any ideas on how much I could make on parts? I wanna get a nicer 560 to replace it
If you part everything on that car, you probably bought yourself a 560SEL with some cash left over. Lots of parts on the engine are worth alot of money.
Like what parts should I aim to sell?
Fuel distributor... alternator... AC compressor... AC pump... someone will buy radiator... all the computers... ignition computer... ignition coil... fuel pump relay....Power steering
You actually can sell the whole block cheap too... just indicate that timing slip and valve bent... those serious DIY will pick it up.
Interior... all the seats... radio... AC control... instrument cluster... door panels
Exterior, all the lights... some local might pick up the bumper... fuel pump... brake calipers... if you have self leveling system... the pump and components... ABS brake if you have it... Trunk and hood if locals need it. Door handles/lock... Spare tire wheel, jack, tool kit.
Look up the prices on ebay and be resonable... fixed price listing sells real fast with the right price... may be in the matter of hours if not minutes.

Your a brute for punishment. Another Mercedes is the last can a thinking person should want.
Why the fuck are you on this newsgroup?
| | Your a brute for punishment. | Another Mercedes is the last can a thinking person should want.

Do not feed the troll!
Nothing to see here, move along...