500 SL Navigation System and clock OFF

Navigation System and clock OFF
Battery in the trunk discharged over the Winter months Now the Navigation System doesn't have power and the clock doesn't
reset. I check all the fuses in the fuse box on the engine compartment. All OK I also reset to factory default settings.
Are there any other places I should look for fuses.
I already have an appointment at the dealer but I would like to avoid the minimum $100.00