500 SL Winter storage advice please

500 SL Winter storage advice please I am storing this car for 4 months and I wonder if I should disconnect the 2 batteries Thanks
John

*Two* batteries?
Geoff
--
"I mentally relieve in my pants." -- Jae-Im Woo

Yes.
    http://articles.mbz.org/misc/storage /
On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:18:30 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net (Richard Sexton) wrote:

From the site you have pointed to, my understanding is that the answer is NO or I my have to get the dealer to reset a few things $$$ Thanks for the help Richard.
John
JUST HOOK UP A SMALL TRICKLE CHARGER TO THE BATTERY. yOU CAN BUY ONE AT YOUR NEAREST AUTO ZONE. GOOD LUCK PAPA