560 SEC For Sale

p://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/81524520?aucview=0x70

If you had it priced in the real world, you might have more success selling. Like about 10-12k.

Ok, I will but it. Where are you located? May I have your Tel number? Where to meet?
LOL, I am sure you yourself won't believe somebody gonna buy it, right?