560 SL 1989

Heater does not come on. Blower works fine, (only cool air). If I turn off the engine and restart it, I get heat for about 1 minute. Position of tempurature wheel makes no difference. Turning it all the way up does not cause heat to come on. Any ideas? Bad sensor somewhere?

Reply to
John 560SL

More likely bad heater selenoid valve that controls the flow of hot coolant to heater core.

Reply to
Tiger

Replace the mono valve insert. In the heater water valve on the firewall, passenger side.

Reply to
Karl

passenger side.

Reply to