560SL - Anyone know the approximate weight....

..of the hardtop to a 560SL? I'm shipping it from my parents house, and need to estimate the weight. Thanks!

On 29 Jul 2003 12:35:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Tom) wrote:

just 100 actually, for my 450SL hardtop, since i can take it off and put it on by myself and i am not strong at all. I can't imagine a 560 would be different.
Tom wrote:

Two web sites I found mention that the top is about 40 kilograms, or about 88 pounds.
--
- Michael J. Astrauskas