560SL manual on CD any good?

There is a manual for 1987 560SL on CD on EBay for 23.95. Does anyone know if it is any good?

It is where I got the info I shared about the shifter light. I had to replace mine this summer.
Walrus 1986 560SL

Oops... Forgot to mention. I bought mine from Manuals Unlimited dot com. Not great, but pretty good.
Walrus 1986 560SL