Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Transmission service needed?
At a recent service at the dealer, (yeah, I know, dumb) the adviser recommended a drain, flush and refill of the auto transmission on my 2000 S430, 90k miles. He said this was something new that MB...
8
8

WAX recommendation for C240
Hi there, Can anyone please recommend a good wax for C240. I am concerned to use the ones available at Canadian Tire and Walmart. (or are they good enough?) Thanks.
6
6

c230 Transmission Problems
I have a 99 c230 w/ 124K miles. The other day it just decided to NOT move when I put it into reverse. It took several gear changes for it to go into gear, and when it did, I heard a ?popping? sound...
2
2

fuel tank vent for 300SD?
Where is the fuel tank vent for a 1984 300SD and how do I access it? Mine is clogged. Thanks in advance, Jeff
1
1

How do you remove plastic skirt
Hi 1996 E300D. I have some rust appearing on the trailing edge of the front wheel arches and the leading edge of the rear wheel arches. I want to treat the rust, but to do the job properly, I need to...
3
3

1993 w140 rear headrest
suddenly both sides stop working with comand button is not fuse, i check it. any suggestion? thanks
4
4

Rear Brake Pad Choices for 300E
Need to replace the rear brake pads on my 1987 300E The parts store has the following options Part #: N1010-11728 Brand: Pagid Part #: N1010-24229 Brand: PBR Part #: N1010-11728 Brand: TRW Part #:...
8
8

My fuel gauge doesnt show the correct ammount of fuel
When I fill up my tank (premium fuel only) my gauge only shows 3/4 full....any suggestions on how to fix this? -dvsog
12
12

This guy was scammed 36 times.........Read more about it people!
1
1

recommend online store for s500 interior parts
hello, the storage box for the driver's seat is loose and maybe has broken panel. Where would be a good place to get these parts? Thanks, Oskar 2001 s500 AMG.
1
1

Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me...
...about using the power steering nut to turn over the engine when doing the valve adjustment? More importantly, why didn't I ask? Sweet wounded Jesus, that sucked. Took off the engine fan and used a...
2
2

Re: NADA
Dear Greg: To Quote someone who said it so well......... "Grow up. Stop using the lookalike fake nyms. Show some spine by posting under yer own banner, or stop wasting bandwidth (and everyone's time)...
1
1

Broken A/C port
This isn't necessarily a Mercecedes question, but I did break this on my 300D while "fixing" the air conditioning. Well, I was working on my A/C and checking for leaks, loose connections, replacing...
7
7

MB 1996 stationcar
Hi There, I'm having some problems with the back seat from the Station car W202 build in 96. The lock was broken and has to be removed. Now I have the new loch but have no idea how to place it. Does...

How do I change ignition timing on 300E?
I have a 1987 300E and the timing is a bit advanced. I world like to back it off a bit. I heard there is a trim socket with different value resistors? Where is this located? On the drivers side inner...
1
1