600 SWB

Anyone who knows of other info on 600's, the most immaculate limo ever produced, please respond. I know there's a web site- please let me know what
it is. If anyone has one and wants to sell or talk about it, thanks for the info.
The website is www.m-100.cc.
That is the site for the International M-100 Group, one of only a handful of 'official' Mercedes clubs in the US.
There are links to a few owner's sites, too.
600s are for sale quite regularly on eBay, believe it or not. Most, however, are in sad shape. As a rule of thumb:
A $10,000 car needs $50,000 in repairs A $50,000 car needs $10,000 in repairs
Consider this: the 4 position hydraulic window switch for the driver's door is $11,500 from the local M-B dealer. No, that is not a misprint. And the water pump is now over $5,000.
To paraphrase that old quote, "Be careful what you wish for..."
BTW, I wouldn't classify the 600 as the most immaculate limo ever, as immaculate implies 'clean'. How about 'impressive'?

what
the
Personally, I think the 600 is a very ugly car and can not think of why anyone would want to buy one.
Far better to have a 300sel 6.3, or a 450sel 6.9....
Try:
http://www.m-100.info / www.m-100.org <--- most active
these are the other 2 M-100 sites, and there is a M-100 list at mbz.org.
at 01:56 AM, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (JAZZIMA) said: