Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

tekening 2 delige rug stationwagen 202
Hallo, Ben op zoek naar een tekening van de rugleuning van een 202 welke 2 delig is uit het jaar 96. Het gaat met name om de greep waarmee je de rug neer kan klappen. Wie kan me daar mee helpen. Heb...
4
4

89 300e w124 major fuel problems
Hi I have an 89 300e that refuses to start. A while back one of the fuel pumps blew a hole in its side so I replaced it along with the fuel filter and all the crush washers for everything in the...
4
4

Upcoming Deutsche Classic car show event in eastern PA July 12th
Just a heads up for people in the North East USA. There's an event called Deutsche Classic on July 12th in Fleetwood Pennsylvania, which is just a little north of Reading. It's a one day event for all...

A beatup Honda Civic Punk tried to raise with me last night,
He didn't know I was just trying to pass his toxic smoke from his exhaust pipe. He ran out of his breath, he can't even catch up with my 10% power I used. So funny........ The SUV flashed the light on...
16
16

speedometer not working 1984 300sd
The speedometer and odometer on my 1984 300sd stopped working. The other instruments are working fine. There is not a speedo connected to the back of the cluster on this model. Is there anything I can...
3
3

4 Matic ('00 E320) matching tires
Hi, is it critical to have all matching tires in 4Matic models. I mean as far as wear (all 4 similar) and brand goes. I want to replace 2 of them now and later another 2. Thx, Andy
2
2

Leaking Fuel injector?? (Ping: Tiger?)
Re: 98 ML320.... For some odd reason, I stalled the other day - as I slowed down, approaching a red light, AC, Radio, all on, etc.... Put ML in park, started right up.. light turned green, drove with...
5
5

MERCEDES ELECTRIC HARDTOP HOIST: FS
1
1

2002 E320 Dashboard...
Hello...Ive posted here int he past and found it very helpful. I have 2002 320 and my temp and clock guages are not displaying their number anymore...the shifter indicator is also not displaying...Has...
3
3

E 280 MANTEINACE RESET
I have a E280 CDI ( 1994) I need procedure to reset counter after Manteinance (C). Please help me. Grazie GB

Catalytic Converter vs 2nd Muffler
The cat on my 380sl was plugged because of a valve stem seal issue. So I temporarily replaced it with a straight pipe, just to see what the effect would be, at least until I can get the seals done....
2
2

CV joint, front, e320 wagon
It's a '99, 4matic, and the shop says they can only get the part from the dealer, at $1170. I've Googled around and can only find rear CV joints. Anybody know of an aftermarket source for this part?...
4
4

Changing belts 1983 300D Turbo
Greetings, Last Friday my a/c belt snapped and flew off on I-85 somewhere near ATL's airport. I did not know that it happened as I thought my ac had just pooped out. I had given it a charge 2 weeks...
5
5

Need Recommendation: MB mechanic in GTA (Toronto area)
Hi there, I am looking for a reliable mechanic in GTA who works on MB. My Service B is due in few hundred KM and I am not willing to go to the dealer. thank you

84 300SD - Cool AC from front vents, COLD AC from rear vent. Why???
All, The AC in my 84 300SD has only cool air from the front vents, but ICE COLD AC air from the rear vent from the center console. Clearly, I want to have the coldest AC from the front vents, but I am...
25
25