'65 merc with gearbox problems - please help

Hello all
My boss has a 1965 230S that is in need of a new gearbox (the clutch/clutches? have bid farewell) and his mechanic is not very helpful. I am prepared to import a new box, depending on the cost, to Johannesburg,
South Africa. If anyone can assist, please let me know. Before anyone shouts at me for not contacting my local Merc dealer/ DC head office, this is in the process of being done.
Thank you in advance.
Roddy Campbell
Call up MB Classic department... they stock all the parts for all MB classics.
Check also this: http://www.austauschgetriebe.net/getriebeseiten/mercedes.htm

shouts