67 250s parts source?

Hi. I am in need of a shift position indicator cable for a 1967 250s with auto trans. I haven't located one through my usual sources and was hoping that one of you could direct me to a supplier.
Thanks,
--

Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Stupendous Man wrote:

Dumb answer I guess, but have you tried a dealer. I got mine through the dealer, and the price wasn't that bad, but it was absoultely years ago. Try the new mercedes benz classic center. They might be able to help.
That's all I've got - sorry.

Thanks. I am waiting to hear back from the dealer.
There are no dumb answers, only dumb questions... :-)
DAS
"Hazey" < snipped-for-privacy@juno.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Oh, perhaps you should speak with various of my former employers. According to them, dumb answers follow me around like a gaggle of geese with an imprinting problem . . . then again, I've never been indicted for anything, like various of my former employers.

My 108 parts car is a euro column shift so I can't help you, but try the guy in Woodville here:
    http://www.mbz.org/commerce/parts/used /