'67 MB250sl Parts

I have just bought a very clean MB 250SL 1967 But the heating controls that protrude through the dash have all been broken off. The remnants are still in the car and it seems the plastic (bakelite?) has just perished and given up. Has any one got some info on where to source the replacement components and has any one ever removed an replaced this piece. Is it hard or could an average DIYer tackle it successfully? Does any one know the best newsgroup for classic M-B cars? I'm in Ireland

Reply to
John McGinley

Go to

where you can join us, an international group with one thing in common - a great passion and enthusiasm for the W113 or Pagoda as it is known. There is so much to learn about your car and questions to the group rarely go unanswered.

To answer your question quickly, you can buy parts from

where the owner and master 113 guru Gernold will help you willingly.

Reply to
Rico Led