'69 W115 220/8 Manual Required

After a slightly half hearted effort (I have been real busy) to locate a workshop manual of some sort for this car, I thought I would ask here. Hard back, paper back or CD ROM, I am not fussy! If you have
one, or know where I may be able to get one I would really appreciate it. Mike
--
W126 300SE
W115 220/8