'72 350SL...back seat-belt?

Hi Group.
I have just purchased a 1972 350SL, the hard/soft top 2 seater. There is a small area behind the two seats that would hold my daughter if there was a
seat belt in the back. Anyone have any experience on how, where to buy, where to install? a seat belt back there? There is a removable carpeted bottom panel and may be somewhere to bolt a belt on below that, I am just not sure.....
Looking forward to any ideas.
Thanks, Paul
Get the back seat kit and it will come with everything... seat, belts, everything. Back seat however is not a good place for toddlers and small kids under 5... for safety issue.
Thanks Tiger, Where would I get the back seat kit? at Mercedes? or somewhere else? Thanks too for mentioning the safety issue, my daughter's 10. I appreciate the concern though.
Paul

You need something like this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MERCEDES-BENZ-107-SL-REAR-JUMP-SEAT-MB-TEX-BACK-SEATS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33701QQihZ002QQitemZ120149425910QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Try ebay for used kit if you want to be frugal. The link I sent you is brand new... WOW! I didn't know the 107 is such a long running convertible... 17 years!