733i

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/77779016?aucview=0x70

Out of curiousity, why would you take such a loss on selling the car? Anyways, wish I had the money to buy em, nice cars man. Richard

Because you never get out of a car what you put into it. If our friend here can actually gets 19K for an 82 733, I'll pretty mch kill myself laughing.

While I agree you'll never get out of a car what you put in, but what I'm asking is why sell it. It seems to be a perfectly perfect car, and why not just keep it instead of take a $25,000 hit. While I don't know if the car will sell for 19k, in my opinion it's worth it (but then again I'm just biased towards larger cars with manual transmissions...and like new condition, I know nothing about the market). Richard

here