733i

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/auction/77779016?aucview=0x70

*LOL selling these like hell...

It's those cuddly seat covers...
And what's a Persian Kashmar rug?
If you're in the US, how come you have a Persian rug? And who signed it.
:-) DAS --

Wow -- I just can't believe you didn't get at least $75K by now... I have a neighbor with a 71 Beetle. Think he could get about $30K for it?
Ron http://germanstar.net
Is that old tart still up for sale? What a saucy wench she is, though Hilldie really must come down from the mountain.