'79 300SD vitron seals

Converting a low miles '79 300 SD turbo diesel to biodiesel and looking for advice on a source for vitron seals and any other tips. This is a beautiful Lady who hates rude fuel stations. She needs to eat from higher class joints. We both thank you.

Reply to
lostyank54751

Most rubber seals, be they 'O' rings or shaft seals have equivalents made from Viton rubber. Any bearing services suppliers will be able to get them for you.

I know this is a UK site, but they have a great site (catalogue) that you can look your parts up on and get a manufacturer/size check.

Cheers... Rob.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Reply to
Rob. Smith

This coop sells a hose replacement kit - all the Vitron fuel hoses needed for the car.

T.G. Lambach