Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- 79 W123 300D Transmission
December 30, 2009, 5:35 pm
rate this thread
am beginning to think that this must have a mechanical adjustment
I am trying to adjust so that my transmission will shift into fourth
gear. Now it won't.
Also, I cannot get the kick-down solenoid out of it's receptacle. I
have sprayed electrical anti-corrosive solvent onto the unit, in hopes
of freeing it.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Re: 79 W123 300D Transmission
with a rubber cap in the middle? It is closer to the front 1/3 of the
tranny... just above the transmission pan?
As for the kick down switch, pull the carpet out and follow the wire to the
plug and just disconnect it.
- » Anybody here has a W124 or at least a manual for one?
- — Previous thread in » Mercedes Autos and SUVs
- » jeep grand cherokee automatic gearbox
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies