'81 300D A/T valve body

Anyone know where I can get a rebuilt valve body for the auto trans on an '81 300D? Mine suddenly began giving me shifting problems. Won't go into why, probably my own fault.

I copied this off my email...
Please send the pan rail # 722.3 or 4, also the Ink Stamp # on the valve body. Please give me a call at 1-800-776-4433, make sure you ask for FLO so I can help you. Thanks for the Inquiry, FLO 1-800-776-4433
Don't know what the "ink stamp" # is on the valve itself but the trans # is 722.118 02. I also have another number on my file folder of 136467 but don't remember exactly where that came from. I won't be able to get a number off the valve body until I actually pull the pan. I plan on doing that sometime before the weekend is over. Thanks for your response Tiger.