81 300sd a/c parts locations

in the mbz service manual on heating and a/c, the schematic on compressor clutch control. i have a couple parts i need to locate. [#1] evaporator temp regulator. i have power to pin 30 on a/c relay but no where else with max a/c and fan on. seems i need power to pin

86 to close relay to give me power to lo-pressure cut-out switch. just want to see if i have power at evap temp reg from pb control. also need to know where [#2] elec unit for temp control is. might it be one and the same as 'temperature regulator' located on heater fan box behind glove compartment? when in the max a/c with engine running etc, i have no power to either post at comp lo-press cut-out switch. my new $129 ebay mbz factory manual is good but no locations of components given... thanks again to you all... gary.

ps i have good power through fuses 10 and 11

Reply to
zdilly/gary