81 300sd relay identity? [pix inc]

i have 3 junk mbz books, a 126 cd i bought on ebay, and the official heating and climate control book i just bought on ebay for a whopping $129!!! have searched mb groups till i am blue in the face and still
can find no reference as to the identity of the relays in this photo!! somebody please help me.... i hear people talking of location a,b,c position etc. can't even find that info. this is an 81 sd. hope you can help me... -gary
http://img105.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mvc001s5jv.jpg
ps. i am working on my a/c and trying to figure out why i have no power to the pressure switch..
The power windows use relays; in my 116 they are behind the panel to the left of the parking brake - perhaps in your more modern model the PW relays were placed here - with the other electrical items. My supposition, NOT first hand knowledge.

Off the top of my head two of those are seat relays. It's in the schematic portion of the CD.
This is the abstract from manual (Chassis and Body, page 1502)
1st version (up tp 9/85) A    Headlamp cleaning system     Seat adjustment B    Aux. fan C    Aux. fan (preresistor)            For engine 116, 117     Heater coil choke cover (preresistor)    For engine 110.92 D    A/C compressor (up to 9/81) E    Power window/seat adjust. F    Power window/seat adjust. G,H    Aux. heater I    ABS or lambda control J    OVP or A/C compressor K    Heated rear window (up to 9/81) L    Int. wiper M    Fuel pump
First row (nearest to fuse) from left (engine) to right (fender): A,B,C,D 2nd row: E,F,G,H 3rd row: I,L,J last row: K,M
Yours are A,B,D,E,F,L and K. However, these relays have nothing to do with the pressure switch. The A/C relay controls the clutch.
zdilly/gary wrote: