'82 300CD-T - Stalling on Startup

My 82 300CD-T takes a few cranks to spark up when cold, which doesn't strike me as strange, but it sometimes stalls after starting. I don't have any scientific evidence, but it seems to happen when the car has
been sitting in the sun for a while, rather than when it's cold out. It also seems to be more likely to stall after I put the car in gear, rather than in park. It's not a constant problem, but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on where to start looking. On a possibly related note, the car does not shut off cleanly, but rather sputters to a stop after the key is removed.
Replace the engine shut down device (a vacuum powered bellows) in the aft side of the injection pump. The bellows wear out, no longer holds vacuum and becomes (lube) oil logged. That's the cause of both problems.
You can replace this yourself but its tricky, so if in doubt, have a shop do it. 1 hour labor.
Were I to buy the replacement part online, what would it be called?

http://autohausaz.com/search/product.aspx?sid=yjenvjydil4qa4ferduwff55&makeid 0016@Mercedes&modelid93554@300CDT&year82&cid"@Fuel%20%26%20Air%20System&gid`61@Diesel%20Shutoff%20Solenoid/Valve