83 300D Throttle Bushing

At least I think its a throttle bushing. It seems that the linkage from the throttle to the firewall connects through a rubber bushing. This piece has
separated and I need a new one. I wanted to verify that it is called a throttle bushing. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks, Bob
it may be called the throttle linkage twist rod bushing