'83 300SD Fuel filter

I want to change the primary fuel filter on this car and noticed the flexible fuel line is just weeping diesel fuel. Looks like a good time to change that too. The OD of the fuel line is approximately 12mm but all the line sold is by ID. Do any of you know what size hose to buy for this car? Thanks wolf1

Reply to
wolf1

Only dealer got the proper sized hoses for our MB. I got a whole bunch of those hoses if you want to buy off from me... leftover from a long while ago... but never used.

Check with dealer first for pricing.

Reply to
Tiger