84 190e. $2200 With Rims/System New Paint!

Hi all. Check out my car for sale. 1984 Mercedes 190e 2.3. 5 Speed Manual with 220,000 miles. Still runs great! It runs perfectyl except for AC. Below is a link with pictures and information on autotrader.com. Great first car for someone turning 16 or a college student needing a car. I am asking $2200. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com with any questions.

Gio9