84 300SD - Cool AC from front vents, COLD AC from rear vent. Why???

Page 2 of 2

I am going by two things: My car, which is a 1982 300 TDT, and the vacuum schematic for a 1984 300 D, which I think is the type of car the person who posted has.
http://inyopro.com/vacuum.pdf
Jeff said his car is 300SD... which is a W126 like mine.
You are referring to W123 cars... which makes sense now to me.

Ok then, I will check behind the glovebox for the defrost actuator on the 300SD.
Thanks to you both for your knowledge. It is greatly appreciated.
Jeff
Oh - I wondered why I didn't have a 300 SD in my 123 Manual.

TIger,
No, the vent positions work normally. No change at different speeds and engine speeds!
Matt
I would check the heater monovalve. You might have a leak there. Check the hoses to see if it is warm... the two that goes into the cabin and out. If it is warm, then you got a leaky monovalve.