84 500 SEC For Sale

I have a 84 500 sec for sale. It's a European Edition, brought up to California Emissions Code. It's got all the regular goods that most Mercedes have, but it's Gold on the exterior and Root Beer Brown on the interior.
It's got 16 inch wheels and a relativly short time ago - reblt trans. It has been sitting for a couple of years (2). I just need it out of my wife's hair. I am asking only $2000 for it.
Call me if you want to see it............562-938-9416