84 500 sel rear seat removal

Can anyone give me the procedure for removing the back seat, the seat has power adjustment and heating. I need access to the fuel tank to check the fuel level sending unit....Thanks

At the lower front of the bottom cushion there are 2 bolts with nuts, one on each side. Move the seat forward just a little, and remove these two bolts. Slide the seat cushion forward a few inches. Disconnect the seat heater wires. Remove the cushion from the car. Below the rear cushion there is a bolt on each side that holds the cushion in. Remove these two bolts, disconnect the heater wires, lift the cushion stright up and remove from car. You should see the sending unit. Paul 84 500SEL 91 300D

Paul wrote:

Paul, it's easy if you know what your doing. Thanks for the instructions.. Guzzi