85 190E - 93 190E parts interchangeable

I have an 85 190E that needs a new driver's seat belt receptacle (the piece that the belt clicks into). There is a plastic piece inside that secures the belt that is worn out. I replaced it a couple of
years ago with a used one I bought from a parts recycler I found on the web. The replacement part was very worn but it worked at the time so I was thinking about getting a used 93 part this time. Is this part the same on the 85 and the 93 model?
Thanks, Bill
Yes. The seat belt mechanisms are the same.
Hey I got a part car 1988 190E... if you need anything, let me know... I am parting it out cheap so check with me.