85 190e does not run

first, my car stopped in the middle of the road at a stop sign. it did not run again. i locate the problem as ignirion control module. i changed. now, it runs
for a sec and dies. I'm thinking i burnt something while diagnosing the problem.
i changed the fuel pump relay with the spare one it did not help. i change the ECU. it did not help. i only know if i shor the therminal #30 and 87 of the fule pump relay, it runs so can anybody help me what might be my problem or what tricks the ECU to kick the pump in. TIA.