85 300 TD which is the best tyre?

I use the car for long distance journeys out of the SW. Currently have Michelin Energy 205/70 R14's, which are no longer produced. I drive the car hard.
Any advice appreciated.
Thanks

When faced with the same problem I got 15" wheeels just so I could have some options. 14" tires are becoming quite rare and suck anyway...