85 300SD: ABS light is on

I have an ABS system light that came on , is on whenever I drive the car now. Also, when braking hard, there is a wheel vibration. Not severe yet. The light came on before I noticed any vibration. What should I check?

Jim, The least expensive is to check (inspect) the wheels ABS sensors and clean them.