'85 300SD Alarm Problem

I hope someone can help with a factory alarm problem on my '85 300SD. It has started going off for no apparent reason and using the master key in the trunk and the doors will not silence it. I assume some relay has failed.

I don't need to fix the alarm, I just want to disable it. I have pulled the electrical connection to the trunk vacuums diaphragm. I have taken the fuses out for both the horn and the locking system. Nothing stops the horn and lights from blaring whenever I open a door.

Can someone tell me where to look for the alarm itself and how to disable it?

Thanks,

Terray

Reply to
T. Wood