85 300SD: need new starter relay

I checked THEBENZBIN, they only have a complete starter. If I had more $$$, I would get a rebuilt starter unit locally for around $130, but things are tight right now, and it is the starter relay that is shorted out, so I
am just going to replace that if I can possibly obtain one. Anyone know where I can get a new relay or a rebuild kit (which I think will include a new relay)?