85 500SEC

I have been wanting to sell my 79 300CD and buy a 500SEC. Would someone pls. give me the approx. value? I live in N. CA, would travel and pay cash for
the right car. 560SEC would do, and I think something is wrong with the 84 models that was dealt with in the '85s. Thanks, in advance.
I don't think any of the engine was bad for 500 SEC... they all had double row timing chain... only the 380 had the problem from 1982-1983... but most have been converted already by now... just look under the oil cap.