85 mercedes 190 d

I'm looking for some replacement parts for this car.(ex:hood shock absorber,gear shifter boot,origonal mirrors and antenna,)any ideas where to look?

What part of the planet are you on?

http://www.autohausaz.com/index.html list those parts. they want US$21 for the bonnet strut. US$50 ea for the mirrors. The antenna depends on your VIN but expect $150 for a complete unit or only about $20 for a new mast. I don't have anything to do with them except having bought a few bits from them. In my country mentioning the word Mercedes-Benz instantly triples the price of wanted parts (if they can supply them).
-- http://members.iinet.net.au/~farmerjim/log/log.html It's boring but it's something.