85 mercedes 190 d

I'm looking for some replacement parts for this car.(ex:hood shock absorber,gear shifter boot,origonal mirrors and antenna,)any ideas where to look?

Reply to
storby

What part of the planet are you on?

Reply to
MTI

list those parts.they want US$21 for the bonnet strut. US$50 ea for the mirrors. Theantenna depends on your VIN but expect $150 for a complete unit oronly about $20 for a new mast.I don't have anything to do with them except having bought a few bitsfrom them. In my country mentioning the word Mercedes-Benz instantlytriples the price of wanted parts (if they can supply them).

--

's boring but it's something.

Reply to
Jim Vatunz